For end of tenancy cleaning in Surbiton KT5 & KT6, look no further! Our professional cleaning services and tenancy cleaning services cover cleaning for when you are due to leave a property but want to be sure that you get your deposit back.
Tenancy cleaning is crucial to make sure that your landlord is satisfied with the property by the time you leave it. By using our professional cleaning services, we can guarantee that the property will be left in the best condition possible. This is because our team of professionals will get into every nook and cranny, leaving the place spotless.
No matter the condition of the property, our tenancy cleaning services utilise our trained professionals and industry equipment to conduct the tenancy cleaning to the highest standard. Our professionals have the experience needed to provide excellent end of tenancy cleaning in Surbiton KT5 & KT6. This is because they have provided tenancy cleaning services in countless numbers of properties, all with happy customers.
We provide all sorts of professional cleaning services, meaning that we have the team and equipment to provide value-for-money tenancy cleaning services. We use efficient methods that allow us to provide professional cleaning services whether that be for your end of tenancy cleaning in Surbiton KT5 & KT6 or for any other cleaning needs.
Another reason to hire our professional cleaning services is that it will save you time and money. Instead of spending hours cleaning the property yourself (when you have countless more interesting tasks to do), and spending lots of money on the cleaning products necessary for your end of tenancy cleaning in Surbiton KT5 & KT6, you should hire our tenancy cleaning services!
You may be wondering, what exactly do you do for end of tenancy cleaning in Surbiton KT5 & KT6? Well for our professional cleaning services and tenancy cleaning services we have a checklist of what we clean for you.
Below you will find the end of tenancy cleaning checklist for end of tenancy cleaning in Surbiton KT5 & KT6:
Across the whole property
- Walls – dusted and free of cobwebs
- Doors – dusted and wiped from top to bottom
- Door handles – wiped and polished, free from light stains, marks, and fingerprints
- Windows – wiped and polished from top to bottom (internally)
- Windowsills and ledges – wiped and clean
- Window handles – wiped and polished
- Ceilings and corners – dusted, and free of cobwebs
- Mirrors – dusted, polished and free of spots and fingerprints
- Light fittings and shades – dusted and wiped
- Light switches, plugs and sockets – dusted and wiped
- Skirting (including the skirting boards behind the furniture if it can be moved by 1 person) – dusted and wiped
- Spindles and banisters – dusted and wiped
- Curtain rails – dusted and wiped
- Radiators – wiped and clean from top to bottom, and behind
- All floors and carpets– vacuumed (including under the carpets, tables, beds, sofas, chairs, etc.)
- Upholstery – vacuumed (including behind and underneath the cushions) – if it is included at the time of booking
- Cupboards and drawers – cleared out, dusted from inside and out, polished
- Shelves – empty, dusted, polished
- Wooden furniture – dusted, wiped, and polished
- Wipe skirting boards and door frames
- All work surfaces (such as kitchen countertops/worktops) – washed and sanitized
- Cupboards and drawers – cleared out/in, wiped
- Wall tiles – free of stains, mould, and grease, washed and polished
- Sink and taps – washed, free of limescale, sanitized, polished; dry and clean
- Internal rubbish bins – empty, cleaned inside and out
- Fridge and freezer – internally and externally clean
- Microwave – wiped from inside and outside
- Dishwasher – clean from inside and outside
- Washing machine internally and externally (including soap dispenser, rubber seal, etc.)
- Tumble dryer (including dust and lint filters, rubber seal, handles, etc.)
- Hobs and grill – clean and polished
- Oven – degreased, cleaned inside /out, outside chrome and glass parts
- Extractor fan – degreased, clean, and polished
- Beds – clean (any wood, glass, or metal parts – polished)
- Mattresses – vacuumed from both sides
- Bedroom storage units (such as wardrobes, cupboards, night tables, drawers, light switches, skirting, etc.) – empty and clean inside and out (any wood, glass, or metal parts – polished)
- Windows cleaned internally
- Wastepaper baskets – empty and clean
- Clean and carefully dust all wooden furniture
- Clean inside cupboards and wardrobes
- Windows cleaned internally
- Clean all glass surfaces (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc)
- Dust light fittings and switches, skirting, curtain rails, pictures, and radiators
- Wall tiles – cleaned, polished and mould-free
- Taps and fittings – free of mould & limescale, clean and polished
- Sink – basin cleaned, dried and polished
- Cupboards and shelves – empty, cleaned of mould; clean (glass and chrome) parts – polished)
- Mirror – wiped, polished and free of spots and fingerprints
- Bathtub – wiped and polished
- Shower cabin-wiped and polished
- Shower screen – washed inside and outside, cleaned of mould and polished
- Shower head – cleaned, dried and polished
- Toilet and toilet seat – cleaned and disinfected from inside and out
- Extractor fan – cleaned of mould and grime
As shown by our extensive list, if you are looking for professional cleaning services for end of tenancy cleaning in Surbiton KT5 & KT6, then please get in touch! Our tenancy cleaning services will guarantee you your deposit back from your beautifully clean property.
Below are a few FAQs that will answer any questions that you may have about our tenancy cleaning services. If you are interested in our professional cleaning services or would like to know more, do not hesitate to ask, we are here to help!