If you are looking for the best end of tenancy cleaning in Epsom, KT17, KT18 & KT19 look no further! We provide a variety of services, including landlord cleaning services and brilliant move in cleaners who will make your new property sparkle.
End of tenancy cleaning, also referred to as final cleaning is of extreme importance to both tenants and landlords and is essential in ensuring a successful end to the lease of a property. Our fully trained cleaning team will be able to do the hard work for you.
By engaging our end of tenancy cleaning in Epsom, KT17, KT18 & KT19 you can be assured that we can take away a little of the stress related to the end of your tenancy.
We can even offer a key collection and drop off service to make things as easy for you as possible. If you are looking for move out cleaning, then do not look any further than us for your professional cleaning. Our professionals have the experience needed to provide excellent end of tenancy cleaning in Epsom, KT17, KT18 & KT19. This is because they have provided tenancy cleaning services in countless numbers of properties, all with happy customers.
We provide all sorts of professional cleaning services, meaning that we have the team and equipment to provide value-for-money tenancy cleaning services. We use efficient methods that allow us to provide professional cleaning services whether that be for your end of tenancy cleaning in Epsom, KT17, KT18 & KT19 or for any other cleaning needs.
When it comes to end of tenancy cleaning, there are often specific requirements that either your landlord or estate agents require. Our move out cleaning professionals will strive to meet these requirements, cleaning the property from top to bottom, and leaving you with outstanding results. We tailor our tenant cleaning services to all of your needs, at a highly competitive price. We also have our move in cleaners on standby to help you with your new property.
We use our checklist, which has been approved by estate agents to make sure that we meet your landlords’ strict requirements. Our move out cleaning professionals will not leave until all of these tasks has been completed. This makes us the top people for end of tenancy cleaning in Epsom, KT17, KT18 & KT19! If using our landlord cleaning services and our move in cleaners, you are also setting an excellent starting standard for your future tenants.
The End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist:
Across the whole property
- Walls – dusted and free of cobwebs
- Doors – dusted and wiped from top to bottom
- Door handles – wiped and polished
- Windows – wiped and polished from top to bottom (internally)
- Windowsills and ledges – wiped and clean
- Window handles – wiped and polished
- Ceilings and corners – dusted, and free of cobwebs
- Mirrors – dusted, polished and free of spots and fingerprints
- Light fittings and shades – dusted and wiped
- Light switches, plugs and sockets – dusted and wiped
- Skirting (including the skirting boards behind the furniture if it can be moved by 1 person) – dusted and wiped
- Spindles and banisters – dusted and wiped
- Curtain rails – dusted and wiped
- Radiators – wiped and clean from top to bottom, and behind
- All floors and carpets– vacuumed
- Upholstery – vacuumed
- Cupboards and drawers – cleared out, dusted from inside and out, polished
- Shelves – empty, dusted, polished
- Wooden furniture – dusted, wiped, and polished
- Wipe skirting boards and door frames
- All work surfaces– washed and sanitized
- Cupboards and drawers – cleared out/in, wiped
- Wall tiles – free of stains, mould, and grease, washed and polished
- Sink and taps – washed, free of limescale, sanitized, polished; dry and clean
- Internal rubbish bins – empty, cleaned inside and out
- Fridge and freezer – internally and externally clean
- Microwave – wiped from inside and outside
- Dishwasher – clean from inside and outside
- Washing machine internally and externally (including soap dispenser, rubber seal, etc.)
- Tumble dryer (including dust and lint filters, rubber seal, handles, etc.)
- Hobs and grill – clean and polished
- Oven – degreased, cleaned inside /out, outside chrome and glass parts
- Extractor fan – degreased, clean, and polished
- Beds – clean (any wood, glass, or metal parts – polished)
- Mattresses – vacuumed from both sides
- Bedroom storage units (such as wardrobes, cupboards, night tables, drawers, light switches, skirting, etc.) – empty and clean inside and out
- Windows cleaned internally
- Wastepaper baskets – empty and clean
- Clean and carefully dust all wooden furniture
- Clean inside cupboards and wardrobes
- Windows cleaned internally
- Clean all glass surfaces
- Dust light fittings and switches, skirting, curtain rails, pictures, and radiators
- Wall tiles – cleaned, polished and mould-free
- Taps and fittings – free of mould & limescale, clean and polished
- Sink – basin cleaned, dried and polished
- Cupboards and shelves – empty, cleaned of mould
- Mirror – wiped, polished and free of spots and fingerprints
- Bathtub – wiped and polished
- Shower cabin – wiped and polished
- Shower screen – washed inside and outside, cleaned of mould and polished
- Shower head – cleaned, dried and polished
- Toilet and toilet seat – cleaned and disinfected from inside and out
- Extractor fan – cleaned of mould and grime
If you are looking for the best end of tenancy cleaning in Epsom, KT17, KT18 & KT19, get in touch! Our fantastic team of move out cleaning professionals and move in cleaners are ready to help and to ensure the return of your tenancy deposit! Contact us to see how we can get your property immaculate with our professional cleaning services, we also have move in cleaning and a variety of landlord cleaning services available.