End of tenancy cleaning, also referred to as final cleaning is of extreme importance to both tenants and landlords and is essential in ensuring a successful end to the lease of a property. Our fully trained team of tenancy cleaning services professional are available to do the hard work for you. This will ensure that you, either as a tenant or landlord, are left with a pristine property, ready for whatever your next step may be. When looking for an end of tenancy cleaning in Addlestone KT15 we are the people that you need to contact.
Moving out of a property can cause a huge upheaval in your life, from the important things such as having to inform everyone of new addresses and cancelling utility bills to the trivial aspects like ensuring that you have enough cardboard boxes and bubble wrap.
By engaging our tenancy cleaning services you can be assured that we can take away some of the stress related to the end of your tenancy. As one of the leading providers of end of tenancy cleaning in Addlestone KT15 we are the best people to make this an easier transition.
Our professional cleaning services will take care of everything whilst you deal with moving into your new property. We can even offer a key collection and drop off service to make things as easy for you as possible. If you are looking for end of tenancy cleaning in Addlestone KT15, then don’t look any further than us for professional cleaning services.
We all know that there is a lot of expense involved in moving to a new house and ensuring that you have your deposit returned is vital. In our opinion we are the go-to people if you are looking for end of tenancy cleaning in Addlestone KT15.
We are renowned throughout the local area for our tenancy cleaning services, as well as our other professional cleaning services and are trusted by local estate agents to perform an exceptional final cleaning. This relationship, and our awareness of what is expected in tenancy cleaning means that we are among the best in the business and the experts at providing end of tenancy cleaning in Addlestone KT15.
When it comes to end of tenancy cleaning services, there are often specific requirements that either your landlord or estate agents require. Our professional cleaning services teams will strive to meet these requirements, cleaning the property from top to bottom, and leaving you with outstanding results. We tailor our tenancy cleaning services to every one of your needs, at a highly competitive price.
We use our checklist, which has been approved by estate agents to make sure that we meet your landlords’ strict requirements and plan our tenancy cleaning services around these. Our professional cleaning services teams will not leave until every one of these tasks has been completed, this is why we are the first choice when looking for end of tenancy cleaning in Addlestone KT15. This means that our tenancy cleaning services are always executed to the highest standards, guaranteeing that you will receive your deposit. If using our tenancy cleaning services and our professional cleaning services you are also setting an excellent starting standard for your future tenants.
The End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist:
Across the whole property
- Walls – dusted and free of cobwebs
- Doors – dusted and wiped from top to bottom
- Door handles – wiped and polished, free from light stains, marks, and fingerprints
- Windows – wiped and polished from top to bottom (internally)
- Windowsills and ledges – wiped and clean
- Window handles – wiped and polished
- Ceilings and corners – dusted, and free of cobwebs
- Mirrors – dusted, polished and free of spots and fingerprints
- Light fittings and shades – dusted and wiped
- Light switches, plugs and sockets – dusted and wiped
- Skirting (including skirting boards behind the furniture if it can be moved by 1 person) – dusted and wiped
- Spindles and banisters – dusted and wiped
- Curtain rails – dusted and wiped
- Radiators – wiped and clean from top to bottom, and behind
- All floors and carpets– vacuumed (including under tables, beds, sofas, chairs, etc.)
- Upholstery – vacuumed (including behind and underneath the cushions) – if it is included at the time of booking
- Cupboards and drawers – cleared out, dusted from inside and out, polished
- Shelves – empty, dusted, polished
- Wooden furniture – dusted, wiped and polished
- Wipe skirting boards and door frames
- All work surfaces (such as kitchen countertops/worktops) – washed and sanitized
- Cupboards and drawers – cleared out/in, wiped
- Wall tiles – free of stains, mould and grease, washed and polished
- Sink and taps – washed, free of limescale, sanitized, polished; dry and clean
- Internal rubbish bins – empty, cleaned inside and out
- Fridge and freezer – internally and externally clean
- Microwave – wiped from inside and outside
- Dishwasher – clean from inside and outside
- Washing machine internally and externally (including soap dispenser, rubber seal, etc.)
- Tumble dryer (including dust and lint filters, rubber seal, handles, etc.)
- Hobs and grill – clean and polished
- Oven – degreased, cleaned inside /out, outside chrome and glass parts
- Extractor fan – degreased, clean and polished
- Beds – clean (any wood, glass or metal parts – polished)
- Mattresses – vacuumed from both sides
- Bedroom storage units (wardrobes, cupboards, etc.) – empty and clean inside and out
- Windows cleaned internally
- Wastepaper baskets – empty and clean
- Clean and carefully dust all wooden furniture
- Clean inside cupboards and wardrobes
- Windows cleaned internally
- Clean all glass surfaces (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc)
- Dust light fittings and switches, skirting, curtain rails, pictures, and radiators
- Wall tiles – cleaned, polished and mould-free
- Taps and fittings – free of mould & limescale, clean and polished
- Sink – basin cleaned, dried and polished
- Cupboards and shelves – empty, cleaned of mould; clean (glass and chrome) parts – polished
- Mirror – wiped and polished
- Bathtub – wiped and polished
- Shower cabin-wiped and polished
- Shower screen – washed inside and outside, cleaned and polished
- Shower head – cleaned, dried and polished
- Toilet and toilet seat – cleaned and disinfected inside and out
- Extractor fan – cleaned of mould and grime
If you are looking for the best end of tenancy cleaning in Addlestone KT15 then please don’t hesitate to get in touch! Our professional cleaning services teams are ready to help and to ensure the return of your tenancy deposit! Contact us to see how we can get your property shining with our professional cleaning services, we also have move in cleaning available.