Carpets cover your home and are used hundreds of times every single day! Whilst they have so much frequent use, we can often overlook them, missing out on vital carpet cleans. Have no fear though! Our carpet cleaning in Cobham KT11 and upholstery cleaning services will leave your carpets and upholstery looking like new again, smelling fresh again and feeling soft again.
We do professional carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning with an experienced team of experts who have been cleaning for years. We have the best cleaning solutions and industry equipment that will leave your carpets as clean as they can be! This is why you should contact us for your carpet cleaning in Cobham KT11, we are a team of professionals and experts who will get the job done!
There are multiple benefits to professional carpet cleaning, whether that be because you are new to carpet cleaning, or because you are due your yearly carpet clean. There are stubborn stains and particles that can linger on your carpet, meaning it needs a professional carpet cleaning.
What does a professional carpet cleaning include?
The following checklist identifies what a typical professional carpet cleaning entails. Obviously, this is not an extensive list but is based on our many years of experience of upholstery cleaning and carpet cleaning in Cobham KT11. Usual practice is for the rooms to be cleared by the householder before the carpet cleaner commences their work. Additional changes will be incurred if this is not done when the carpet cleaners arrive to commence your carpet cleaning.
- Initially the cleaner will vacuum the room with a powerful vacuum cleaner to remove any dust and larger pieces of debris that have accumulated behind and underneath your furniture over the years
- Once the surface has been cleaned the carpet cleaner will spray a mixture of hot water and shampoo into the carpet
- The head of the industrial carpet cleaning machine will then be moved across the carpet, this agitates and loosens up debris and dirt deep within the fibres of the carpet, ensuring that years of grime and other particles are removed
- The carpet cleaner will then use the same machine to vacuum the delightful solution of liquid and dirt which is then disposed of, usually accompanied by an expression of disgust when you see what has been lying beneath your feet for some time
- Finally, there will be an additional rinse using water only followed by a brushing to align the carpet fibres in the same direction and leave your carpet looking as good as new
A little known, and often unconsidered fact is that your carpet is by far the largest furnishing in a room. It is also the one that receives the most use. It makes sense, but not many people give much thought about exactly how much dirt is being tracked in every day, whether by pets and children, or just day to day life. While you may not notice it at first, over time the room can look dirty and appear outdated just by the carpet’s condition.
Professional carpet cleaning can not only keep the carpets looking as good as new but will also improve the overall aesthetics of the room. If you have decided to do this then be sure to contact the most reputable providers of upholstery cleaning and carpet cleaning in Cobham KT11.
If you need any further incentives to consider the experts at upholstery cleaning and carpet cleaning in Cobham KT11, then consider the following benefits of professional carpet cleaning:
- Throughout their lifetime your carpets will absorb a multitude of nastiness. This can include dust mites, bacteria, grease, chemicals, allergens, dead skin, hair and food and drink particles plus many more that are too disgusting to mention
- Regular vacuuming can help to keep the upper layers of your carpets clean but at some stage that deep, ground in grime will need addressing
- Professional carpet cleaning can significantly prolong the life of your carpet
- Professional carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning is proven to improve indoor air quality. Carpets can trap airborne pollutants deep within their fibres. However, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality. Indoor air quality is a major issue, especially if you are a sufferer of asthma or allergies
- Having your carpets professionally cleaned makes carpets easier to maintain. The majority of carpet soiling is made up of dry debris. When carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry debris can be removed with regular vacuuming
- Having a professional carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage. The most obvious reason to have us, the specialists in upholstery cleaning and carpet cleaning in Cobham KT11 is to get rid of tough stains. If you’ve tried to remove stains from your carpet but haven’t found success, a professional carpet cleaning will most likely be able to remove them
- As experienced providers of upholstery cleaning and carpet cleaning in Cobham KT11 we have probably encountered nearly every stain imaginable and our experience will be invaluable in resolving these issues
- Professional carpet cleaning will enhance the appearance of any room. Clean and well-maintained carpets will speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of your home
- Professional carpet cleaning removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets. Carpet provides a very attractive warm and cosy interior for your home. Unfortunately, many tiny bugs like carpeting for the same reasons.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Professional Carpet Cleaning